Digital Director APPLY NOW
The Digital Director is a digital business leader who drives sales by overseeing all Ecommerce business and digital-first marketing directives.
Develop and execute OTHER ecommerce strategy to achieve financial objectives.
Creating a global digital shopping experience for the OTHER consumer across all platforms, and for day-to-day oversight of all ecommerce activities.
This position will oversee all ecommerce and Marketing, and work with external agencies in performance marketing, site development and PR to drive growth.
We are looking for conceptual thinkers with an interest in Music, Motorcycle, tattoos and rock & roll Culture, a very hands-on, tactical ecommerce expert who can articulate and execute solid digital strategies to drive serious revenue growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own E-commerce P&L and all operational aspects of e-commerce including website user experience, traffic generation, and conversion optimisation.
- Devise and propose budgets for marketing spend relative to sales goals and profits
- Partner with Director of Trading to develop and track an annual top-line financial sales plan
- Provide weekly KPIs reports summarising selling, conversion, and traffic performance, provide insight on current trends and analysis of potential risk and opportunities.
- Oversee external web development team, toward increasing site performance and user engagement. Manage projects for on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Help visually merchandise ecommerce site – guide the loading of new product, assist in the maintenance of site elements.
- Assist with strategic conversations as they relate to development of product, ie. Sku counts, coloration, categories, etc.
- Oversee in implementing new methods and technology
- Develop a strategic marketing plan toward engagement, sales goals, and customer acquisition
- Manage and implement cross-channel marketing calendar including paid advertising and promotional strategies
- Concept and oversee design of all email marketing campaigns
- Devise acquisition and retention strategies using Facebook/Instagram, Google, and Pinterest
- Work with Digital designer to produce content for all paid platforms
- Produce high-quality assets for emails, social media stories, and web content
- Drive PR Strategy.
- Expert in Shopify + management and reporting
- Experience managing profit and loss statements for the ecommerce channel, including managing costs and expenses, digital marketing budgets, and revenue targets.
- Experience with Google Analytics and AdWords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience designing, implementing, and tracking successful marketing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and other channels
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator + InDesign
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
Education and Experience Required
Proven work experience as a digital leader within apparel industry.
Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
The position is based at OTHER in the South Wales Studios with an immediate start.||||||South Wales Studios||||||acH-GN6.0xvvNUbJ|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false