Accessories Designer APPLY NOW
OTHER is offering an exciting opportunity to assist in the growth of the brand’s evolving digital channels. As the Accessories Designer you will take the lead on the day-to-day design, Jewellery, Footwear, Eyewear & Small Leather Goods. This role is hands-on and requires a person who is willing to work fast and grow with the company.
We are looking for conceptual thinkers with an interest in Music, Motorcycle, tattoos and rock & roll Culture. who can see the project through the phases of Design, production, & final execution.
- Implementing and managing the critical path from concept to pre-production with design and manufacturers. Ensuring deadlines are adhered to and follow up on all prototype/sample issues to resolve and drive to completion.
- Creating technical packs, colour ups, CADS, placement artworks, animations, 3D shape mock-ups, overviews and line sheets.
- Accessories is a key focus area within OTHER, therefore a strong, commercial technical understanding of accessories is a must.
- Responsible for designing and executing of seasonal collections.
- Preparing and presenting concepts/collection to the Design Director.
The position is based at OTHER in the South Wales Studios with an immediate start.||||||South Wales Studios||||||PNzBeibDNHXPHMPZ|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false