Creative Assistant APPLY NOW
OTHER is offering an exciting opportunity to assist in the growth of the brand’s evolving digital channels. As the Creative Assistant you will Support the Creative & Design team. This role is hands-on and requires a person who is willing to work fast and grow with the company.
This position works cross functionally with the designer/creative director, creative producer, copywriter, social media manager, e-commerce manager and marketing/PR team.
This position is perfect for someone with experience creating online content looking for a new challenge in the Fashion Industry.
We are looking for conceptual thinkers with an interest in Music, Motorcycle, tattoos and rock & roll Culture. who can see the project through the phases of production, edits and final execution.
OTHER is a rebellious British label. OTHER delivers a contemporary interpretation, firmly rooted in rock n roll culture.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of the creative capabilities of key social media channels.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Understanding of website design, brand identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Social media and newsletter layouts.
- Experience working with an E-commerce brand a plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to clearly present ideas and provide feedback
- Must have an interested in fashion and lifestyle
The position is based at OTHER in the South Wales Studios with an immediate start.||||||South Wales Studios||||||9sSB4-ZiGELqo~Wx|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false