__biSgid://shopify/OnlineStorePage/81475698885_key_title__biiArt & Content Director__biE APPLY NOW
OTHER is offering an exciting opportunity to assist in the growth of the brand’s evolving digital channels. As the Art & Content director you will take the lead on the day-to-day design, photography and video requirements of our growing online marketing. This role is hands-on and requires a person who is willing to work fast and grow with the company.
This fast-paced, and creative role will bring social ideas to life. From capturing product imagery to GIF creation, to photo and video editing for content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and marketplace platforms.
We are looking for conceptual thinkers with an interest in Music, Motorcycle, tattoos and rock & roll Culture. who can see the project through the phases of production, edits and final execution.
- 3+ years experience of photo production in the fashion industry
- Have a strong network in the creative production industry
- Knowledgeable about studio lighting and related equipment, proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop);
- Experienced in products photo-editing/ retouching;
- Advanced knowledge of colour management in photography.
- Must have an interested in fashion and lifestyle
The position is based at OTHER in the South Wale Studios with an immediate start.|||South Wales Studios|||||||||6bkJhQcfw0EdGSJ0|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false__biE